Update on Insane Meet Finder

First off Happy Holidays!

      Here's an update. So about a month ago I thought I was almost done with the finishing touches of the app's framework. I noticed a minor issue with hosted events not being specific to the logged-in user so I adjusted. In making that fix, the app was near unusable due to colliding paths. So I have decided to take my time and rebuild with 2 separate paths in the framework. Things are going great and pushing along. Shouldn't be too much longer where I'll debug and run more tests to make sure everything is how I want it to turn out. Hopefully, I can give a better idea of production in about a week. 


A beta version for Android is still available on the Play Store. It's a version predating the path split. 

Share this post

Leave a comment